Indoor and Outdoor Cameras
See what’s happening at your property in real time, get instant alerts with smart clip capture and never miss a moment with continuous recording. Now it’s easy to check up on the kids, your pets and valuables, and see what’s actually happening in the event of an alarm.
1st Security’s Video Monitoring service offers a best-in-class end-to-end video solution. It includes anytime live streaming, smart clip capture with secure cloud storage, instant video alerts and continuous high definition recording.
Live Streaming Video
- High quality HD video is crystal clear, even in low light situations.
- 1st Security USA can integrate with your existing video camera system.
- View multiple cameras in multiple locations on a single screen.
- Use your smart phone or tablet to remotely move pan/tilt cameras, allowing you greater control over what you see.
- Set triggers to automatically start recording when activity is detected.
- Get notifications when a door is opened, in an alarm event, and more.
- Customize triggers by motion, time, day, or camera.
- Receive alerts via email or text.
Smart Clip Capture
- Get a more comprehensive view with pre- and post-alarm footage.
- Clips are saved to a searchable library for easy viewing.
- Easily turn off recording when you’re at home and set to record when you’re away.
- Capture high definition video 24/7 with Alarm.com’s continuous recording feature.
- Access streaming and video clip files from anywhere.
Alarm.com’s Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera
The all-new Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera is a doorbell with an integrated camera, PIR motion sensor, and digital microphone and speaker. This enables you to answer the door, speak to visitors through two-way audio, record doorbell triggered clips, and set motion triggered automation rules – all from you Alarm.com app!
SkyBell Slim Line Wi‐Fi Doorbell Camera
The Slim Line edition features a doorbell with an integrated camera, PIR motion sensor, digital microphone and speaker, enabling homeowners to answer the door and speak to visitors via two‐way audio – all right from their app. Customers can also record doorbell triggered clips, set motion triggered automation rules and receive real‐time alerts.